1. The Miller Place Budget Process Committee meets Monday at 8 p.m. at the high school. The Board of Education also meets Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
2. You can support the Miller Place PTO at its 2nd Annual Blood Drive at Laddie A. Decker Sound Beach School Monday at 3 p.m.
3. Enjoy a game of pick-up volleyball this Monday and every Monday night through the end of the school year at North Country Road Middle School. Games start at 8:30 p.m.
4. Take your child (newborn to 5-years-old) to the Holiday Jam at Marchand's School of Dance and share Holiday Music of various cultures and traditions in their "Music Together" style.
5. Port Jefferson Volunteer Ambulance is hosting the American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers course. This course provides students with the knowledge on how to perform CPR on Adults, Children and Infants and the use of an Automated External Defibrillator. It takes place at the PJVAC building at 25 Crystal Brook Hollow Road in Mt. Sinai at 6 p.m.