1. Lyrical Children Inc. at , Miller Place, 9:30 a.m.-10:15 a.m. An early childhood music program for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners and the adults who love them. From newborns to five year olds and their grownups.
2. Wine Tours offered by East Wind Inn and Spa in Wading River, 11 a.m. Visit three east end wineries, return by 3 p.m.
3. Online and phone registration for June programs at the North Shore Public Library. Writing programs, computer help, yoga, belly dancing, movies, defensive driving and more.
4. "Just Me and Dad" at the Comsewogue Public Library, Port Jefferson Station, 6:45 p.m. A special program for children K-2 with their dads to help celebrate Father's Day with special activities.
5. Do you like vintage cars--and Italian food? Come to Cruise Night atin the Aliano Shopping Center, Rocky Point, 5 p.m.-9 p.m. Hot rods to classic models and great prices on a taste of Italy.