1. Catch one of the hottest local bands, the 2 Man Acoustical Jam, at Carmody's in Rocky Point Friday at 9 p.m. The performance is a tune-up for their big show at the Paramount Theater in Huntington Saturday at 7 p.m. as they earned a spot opening up for Kansas after winning the Long Island Festival Battle of the Bands in October.
2. Come see a model of the historic Hallock House circa 1721 on display at Brooklyn Bagels in Rocky Point Saturday from 9-11 a.m. Donations will be accepted towards the purchase of the Hallock House.
3. Just in time for Valentine's Day, Morphosis Lingerie in Mt. Sinai holds its grand opening Saturday starting at 11 a.m. Read more on the new store and its owner here.
4. Join Crazy Beans as they rotate the artwork on the walls. Say goodbye to Greta Essig, Dan Kudreyko, Michelle Posner and Stelios Stylianou from Studio E, and Kristin Walsh and hello to their new artists: Renee Michelle Andolina, Evan Campanella, Liz Carre, Christina Kornrich and Heather Larson. Live music will be provided by Boatz.
5. Sunday is the Super Bowl, and you can enjoy food and drink specials locally or place your orders for a big party. Click here for a list of local suggestions.