The 2012 NFL season kicked off Wednesday in disappointing fashion for many in New York with a Giants loss to the Dallas Cowboys, but on Sunday Jets fans get their turn.
In all, 13 games will air throughout the day and if you're looking for a place to head out with friends for food and drink specials, Patch has got you covered. Here's what a few local spots are offering:
- in Miller Place: Napper Tandy’s features the NFL Gameday package with games showing on 32 HDTV's. They will be offering $17 Corona, Heineken and Amstel buckets, $8 Bud Light buckets, $6.50 nachos, $7.50 steak or rib and cheese sandwiches, $3 Bud Light's and 2-for-1 wings.
- in Rocky Point: Carmody's will be offering different specials every week on Sunday's. For this week, you can get half price wings (both regular and boneless), overtime onion rings for $3, Coors Light buckets for $12, $3 Miller Genuine Draft and Miller Lite Pints, half time shots, $2 Budlight pints or a special of a pitcher of Bud Light and an order of wings $10.
- in Rocky Point: DEKS now features new 60-inch high definition tvs and is offering a free buffet at halftime of the games. Come by and watch on the big screen while you enjoy the most extensive beer list around.
- in Miller Place: Every Sunday during the games, Applebee's will have 50-cent wings (both regular and boneless), $2 sliders, $5 for 3 sliders and two-for-one beers.
- in Miller Place: All day Sunday, Ruby Tuesday's has $2 Miller Lite and Coors Light bottles, two-for-one drafts bottles 2-1 draughts, $1 mini burgers, $2 tacos and more.