Got plans for St. Patrick's Day yet? The 63rd annual Miller Place-Rocky Point St. Pat's Parade takes place Sunday. Plus, there are plenty of other events taking place in the area this weekend.
- The 63rd Annual Miller Place-Rocky Point St. Patrick's Day Parade begins at 1 p.m. Sunday at Route 25A and Harrison Avenue in Miller Place, ending at Broadway and Prince Road in Rocky Point.
- Renowned Psychic Medium Robert Hansen will be sharing his talents with a group reading session in Port Jefferson Station. Tickets cost $50 and ALL proceeds go to Love 146, which battles against child trafficking and child sexual slavery.
- The Sound Beach Property Owner's Association hosts its third annual St. Patrick's Day Party and Benefit Saturday, 4:30 p.m. It will take place at the clubhouse at 69 Malba Drive and feature a performance from the 2 Man Acoustical Jam.
- Enjoy live music at Blond in Miller Place Friday night and Napper Tandy's in Miller Place both nights.
- As the weather warms, head down to Port Jefferson to catch Friday Night Faceoff at Theater Three at 10:30 p.m. on Friday or see some art at the Port Jefferson Village Center.