1. Show your support for the Rocky Point Volunteer Fire Department EMS Company#5 by joining them for a breakfast at Applebees Saturday at 8 a.m. The meal includes pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs and coffe, juice, soda or tea and is served by the dedicated company members. Tickets cost $10 per person.
2. It's opening day for the North Shore Little League on Saturday at 9 a.m. The season celebrates its 50th anniversary with a parade, ceremonies, dedications and games.
3. A "Shed the Meds" event is scheduled for April 6 at the Rose Caracappa Senior Center from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The public is invited to drop off their unused, unwanted or expired medications, which will then be disposed of in a safe, environmentally friendly way.
4. Mixed Media for children ages 6-9 meets every sat from 10:30-Noon at Studio E in Miller Place. All projects are tied in with famous artists and art movements. Classes cost $125 for eight consecutive or $20 for a drop-in.
5. Relax with Koga at Heritage Park Saturday at 9:30 a.m.