Join Us for a FREE DEMO - Reservations required
Winter session begins Jan 5th!
MUSIC TOGETHER® CLASSES presented by Lyrical Children Inc for Newborns thru 5 yr olds with their grownups
Celebrating its 25th Anniversary, Music Together is an internationally acclaimed early childhood music program for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners and the adults who love them.
First offered to the public in 1987, it pioneered the concept of a research-based, developmentally appropriate early childhood music curriculum that strongly emphasizes and facilitates adult involvement.
Music Together is. . .
- A community of families moving and grooving, sharing songs, basic instrument play, rhythmic rhymes and simple, fun dancing in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Babies, toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, nannies--all caregivers--contributing to the enrichment of their children's music environment, regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every session for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters and cultural styles.
45 minutes of PURE FUN every week!
Call Lyrical Children at 208-4003 to reserve a spot for a Free Demo or REGISTER for our 10 week Fall Semester.
Space is limited.
Other locations and times available.