While many of us try, at the very least, to eat healthy, it can be difficult at times to find a great meal for a great price that is not only satisfying, but will keep you from eating too much.
Did you know that restaurants in Miller Place, Rocky Point, Shoreham and Sound Beach are partnered with Mather Hospital's Perfect Plates Restaurant Program?
The restaurant's offer both portion controlled meals on either select days, or daily. Here's a list of participating restaurants.
- - $10 Lunch Specials.
- - $9.99 Perfect Plates Tuesday nights.
- Sassy Salads at the Bagel Lady Café (99 Route 25A): $6.49 Perfect Plate Combo Lunch Specials daily.
- : $10 Perfect Plates on Monday nights.
- : $8.95 Perfect Plates daily
- : $8.99 Perfect Plate Combo daily
CP Lamanno’s and Hartlin Inn are also both participating in Food Day on Oct. 24, offering $5 perfect plates to help raise awareness about healthier portions.
Were you aware of these programs? If so, have you tried them? If not, will you look to try them out? Tell us.