1. Dating back to the 1720s, the , located right on North Country Road in Miller Place, is a piece of American history just minutes away. Get a taste of what you can see for yourself with a video tour later this afternoon.
2. Councilwoman Jane Bonner announced that a playground will be coming to Veterans Park in Rocky Point. Hear more later this morning.
3. Brookhaven Town will hold a announcing the start of at 11 p.m. in front of in Rocky Point.
4. Looking to perform? Come to in Miller Place at 9 p.m. for
5. Check out photos from a recent drill the Miller Place Fire Department took part in later.