• Christina Padrazo, 25, of Setauket, was arrested Feb. 23 and charged with fourth-degree grand larceny, a felony. Police said Padrazo, an employee at Stop & Shop in Setauket, sold the store's flowers to customers and kept the money in excess of $1,000.
• Brandon Friscia, 25, of Coram, was arrested Feb. 16 in Setauket and charged with possession of a hypodermic instrument, a misdemeanor. He was also arrested on an active warrant for an alleged parole violation from a previous crime of an unspecified nature. Police found Friscia seated in a car parked at Kohl's in East Setauket.
• Suffolk County police are asking for the public's help as they seek two men who robbed a CVS in Terryville at gunpoint and knifepoint earlier this month. Police said that on Feb. 5, around 4:20 a.m., an employee of the store on Route 347 was forced to the ground by a man with a knife after being forced to give up cash from a register, and was assaulted after.
• Margaret McNamee, 33, of Flanders, was arrested Feb. 21 at 9:06 a.m. at home after her boyfriend told police that McNamee struck him in the face with a small wooden baseball bat, broke a picture frame on his wall — and threatened him with a gun. According to the arrest report, the incident occurred an hour and a half earlier at another address. McNamee was charged with menacing in the second degree, a felony, criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree, a misdemeanor, and harassment in the second degree, a violation.
• Police are searching for two armed men who allegedly shot at a home in Riverhead before breaking into the house on Tuesday night. According to Riverhead police, on Tuesday at 11:29 p.m., a report came in from residents on East Avenue in Riverhead that someone was shooting at their home.
Additional reports indicated that an armed individual had also broken into the residence. Responding units arrived on the scene and located several shell casings on the ground near the exterior of the entrance. At the time of the incident, the home was occupied by two adults, a 15-year-old male, a 12-year-old boy, and a five-year-old girl. No injuries were reported.