If you can't get enough of St. Patrick's Day festivities, then you're in luck, because eastern Long Island has an abundance of opportunities to see a parade.
There are short parades, like the Am O'Gansett parade on March 9 that lasts about five minutes, and long, heavily attended parades, like in Montauk or Miller Place-Rocky Point on March 17.
Click the locations below for more details on each parade:
• March 9, noon, Amagansett
• March 9, noon, Westhampton Beach
• March 17, 1 p.m., Miller Place and Rocky Point
• March 17, 11:30 a.m., Montauk
• March 17, 12:30 p.m., Patchogue
• March 23, noon, Hampton Bays