1. The second meeting for the proposed Rails to Trails project on the LIPA property from Port Jefferson to Wading River will be held on Nov. 28, 7 p.m. at the Rocky Point VFW Hall.
2. The Rotary Club of Rocky Point meets every Tuesday at 12:15 p.m. at Sea Basin Restaurant in Rocky Point.
3. The Suffolk County Office of the Aging will be available to assist seniors with information gathering, completion of eligibility or recertification applications and referrals to appropriate community agencies at the Rose Caracappa Senior Center Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
4. The Discover Scuba program will be held Wednesday at School of Fish in Rocky Point.
5. The North Shore Public Library holds a variety of programs and classes throughout the week including storytime for three-year olds every morning at 10:15, finger knitting for students in grades three through five and more.