People of all ages have quite a few options for weekend activities this week in Miller Place-Rocky Point and the surrounding areas. Don't forget, if your organization is having an event, you can add it to our calendar here.
- At Napper Tandy's this weekend, catch the band Soul Patch on Friday and Slingshot on Saturday at 10 p.m.
- The Miller Place Panther Players peform Into the Woods Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for seniors.
- Theater Three's latest production is "Back to Bacharach and David," featuring the songs of Burt Bacharach and Hal David. It runs through March 30, showing Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m. Tickets range from $15 to $30.
Kids & Teens
- Art students ages 5-10 can create fun mixed media print-making and painting art projects from everyday objects found in your kitchen on Sunday at Studio E in Miller Place.
- Wish Dr. Seuss a happy birthday at the Maritime Explorium with a children's activity at 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday ($5).
- Get into sports card collecting with an introductory sports card activity for kids ages 7 to 12 on Saturday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Port Jefferson Free Library.
- Kids ages 4 to 6 (with parent) can make a rainbow shamrock and learn about St. Patrick's Day at the Port Jefferson library on Saturday at 2:30 p.m.
Food & Drink
- It is Firkin Friday at Deks in Rocky Point. A gravity cask of Rocky Point's own Rocky Point Artisan Brewer's "Cimarron Red Ale" will be tapped at 6pm and sold by the pint until gone. "FINISH THE FIRKIN"
- Saturday Night Live at Danford's combines breathtaking views of the Long Island Sound with tapas, music and drinks.