We hope you've enjoyed the holiday week and time with the kids while they've been off from school. Here are a few ways to occupy this weekend.
1. If you like to have your dinner with a side of live music, head to Blond Restaurant starting at 5:30 p.m. Friday or Alexandros Restaurant on Saturday night.
2. If comedy is your thing, check out "Friday Night Face-Off" at Theater Three in nearby Port Jefferson at 10:30 p.m.
3. Bring the kids to meet the Easter Bunny at 11 a.m. Saturday at Echo Pharmacy.
4. Consider bringing the kids for a drop-in "Art Start" class at 9 a.m. at Studio E in Miller Place.
5. The featured band at Napper Tandy's on Saturday is Nitework, starting at 9:30 p.m.
6. Check out this Patch list of Easter crafts you can make with the kids to enjoy this springtime holiday.